- Indonesia, with 17.508 islands and 81.000 Kilometers of shoreline, is the biggest archipelagic state with immense marine natural resources which have not been optimally and sustainably utilized.
- Several decades ago, Indonesian development program focused more on land in which land-based natural resources are largely depleted or dangerously exhausted. That is why marine natural resources are important to be the capital for the future development plan.
- Indonesian population growth, coupled with the growing consciousness of how fisheries products can significantly contribute to human health and intelligent, ensure that marine and fisheries sector would play an increasingly important role in the future.
- Coastal and marine region are very dynamic, with immense natural resources and great amount of problems which arises during the extraction activities. These problems should be address immediately and decisively for the sake of sustainable and responsible utilization of coastal and marine natural resources.
The Functions of the MMAF are :
- The formulation of national policy, implementation policy and technical policy in the Marine and Fisheries sector;
- The implementation of the governance affairs in the Marine and Fisheries Sector;
- The management of state-owned properties under MMAF;
- The supervision of MMAF mission implementation;
- Delivery of report to the President on the account of evaluations, suggestions and consideration on MMAF mission and Function.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI);
- Duty to God the Almighty;
- Loyal to Pancasila and Undang-Undang Dasar Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun 1945;
- Minimum age is 40 (forty) years;
- Healthy body and spirit as evidenced by a Certificate of Doctor/ Result Letter from The Laboratory;
- Competent, intelligent, honest, fair, and conduct not blameworthy;
- Education minimal from Bachelor Degree (S1) of Law field and or other degree that comes from within fisheries field, among other are universities in the field of fisheries, the fishing industry organizations, and has a membership in the field of fisheries law;
- Experienced in the field of fishery with at least 5 (five) years;
- Never been sentenced to prison by criminal court verdict which has permanent law power for doing a crime which is threatened with criminal prison 5 (five) years or more;
- Not a member of any political party;
- Ready to give up your own department of structural and or other departments during serve as Hakim Ad Hoc Pengadilan Perikanan;
- Ready to be placed in all parts of Indonesia;
- Written permission from the supervisor/ senior who is authorized for the applicants that come from Civil Service Employee (Pegawai Negeri Sipil/ PNS);
- Willing to reimburse the selection and education costs when stepped down as Hakim Ad Hoc as much as the value that has been the Committee is appointed by.
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) – SMA, SMK, D3 ULaMM PNM May 2013
PT PNM (Persero) / pnm.co.idPT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) - PNM is a state-owned enterprise in non bank financial services. The Company is based in Jakarta and owned by the ...
PT PLN (Persero) – Recruitment D3, D4, S1 PT PLN (Persero) Fresh Graduated 2013
PT PLN (Persero) / pln.co.idPT PLN (Persero) - PLN is a leading state-owned company that deals with electricity power service. The Company is a wholly owned by the Government ...
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk – Kalbe Walk in Interview D3, S1 MR December 2012
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk / kalbe.co.idPT Kalbe Farma Tbk - Kalbe Farma is a leading integrated pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. The Company was formed in 1966 and headquartered in Jakarta. ...