Advertisement
Subscribe to Scholarships

Scholarships

PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk – Program RMID PTPP December 2014

PT PP (Persero) Tbk / pt-pp.com PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk – PT PP (Persero) Tbk is a reputable state-owned corporation in Indonesia, based in Jakarta and engaged in the field of construction services and investment services. PTPP has been listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since February 2010 and its shares traded under ticker code of PTPP. PT PP (Persero) Tbk now is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia with 51% shares. The remaining 49% interest in PT PP (Persero) Tbk is owned by public. PT PP (Persero) Tbk now has 5 subsidiary companies, namely PT... Read more »
You might also likeclose